- A 9,000 acre picturesque community between Myrtle Beach and Conway on Highway 501, Carolina Forest the just a short drive to the beach, shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
- Convenient shopping center located at community entrance provides easy access to many businesses such as doctors and dentists.
- Sidewalks provide convenient walking/jogging option for fitness-focused residents and safe travels for school-aged children.
- Three spectacular golf courses nearby include The Man O'War, Wizard, and Witch, designed by world-famous architect Dan Maples.
- Community has its own high school, middle school, and elementary school. Coastal Carolina University and Horry Technical Institute are both nearby as well.
Homes for Every Budget:
- Lovely, affordable neighborhoods includeSpringlake, Covington Lake, Bellegrove Oaks, and Avalon.
- Plantation Lakes, Waterway Palms,and Waterford Plantation range in price from $300,000-$999,000+ and provide more exclusivity.
- Centex, Beazer, DR Horton, Pace Developers, and several others quality home builders provide choices for every buyer.
The different neighborhoods are designed for family size and pricing, and are decorated by the many lakes, inlets, and nature trails that were built into the design
Search Carolina Forest Homes for Sale
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Today's Market Trends for Carolina Forest *
* All data pertains to single-family homes