Middle America – Near the Beach!
- Conway SC is like many other quiet hometowns across America - with one wonderful exception. It’s just a short drive to the world-renown beaches found at the end of Highway 501.
- Founded in 1734, Conway is one of the oldest towns in South Carolina. As the regions popularity has grown for homeowners, so has Conway’s residential boundaries offering you more choice and charm.
Arguably, the Best of Both Value and Lifestyle
- With both beautiful, peaceful subdivisions and exciting new construction in and around downtown Conway, residents enjoy all there is to do around the Myrtle region, but at much lower taxes and home prices.
It’s Rich History Will Charm You Too
- Conway's some 39 official historic sites include warehouses, barns, and buildings, as well as distinctive homes. In fact, the U.S. National Register of Historic Places list 17 of these sites.
- Recognized as a "Tree City USA" due to its abundance of Lowcountry live oaks and other trees.
- Older stately homes line downtown Conway's along with rich green oak-lined streets. Many homes were built in the early 1800's and retain their elegant facades from yesteryear.
- The City's Historic district features a fabulous array of working art studios, specialty shops, and bistros. Find and enjoy all your culinary desires here. Both home-style dining to five star experiences await you in Conway.
- Broadway-style shows await to entertain you at Theatre of the Republic on Main Street.
Walk this Way, and Relax
- Conway's Riverwalk is an 850-foot boardwalk with scenic views of the historic Waccamaw River. The Kingston Lady Riverboat, located near the end of the Riverwalk, departs from the Conway Marina. All aboard to enjoy a narrated historical tour of the Waccamaw.
- An adventurer? Then, canoes and pontoon boats are available for rent. Take a self-guided paddle through the many winding tributaries where fish, birds, flora and fauna abound to amaze you in nature.
- The Riverwalk Park has picnic areas and a playground for kids too.
Vacation - at Home!
- Tally it up. Near the ocean, historic attractions, natural treasures, great food and entertainment, and a wide variety of neighborhood to choose from. Conway has it all and redefines “stay-cation.”
- Whether a luxury waterfront home, a farm house with acreage, or even a starter home in a community with a pool, Conway is ready to unveil all it has to offer.
Search Conway SC Homes for Sale
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Today's Market Trends for Conway SC *
* All data pertains to single-family homes